"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" ~Albus Dumbledore

Tuesday 22 March 2011

Presentation *shudders*

This morning, as soon as I woke up, I was panicking. Becuase this morning, I had to present a seminar with 4 other people. Our subject was 'Leisure and Pleasure' and I spoke about museums in the 17th, 18th and 19th century in London.
It was a nerve-racking experience. Even under normal circumstances, I hate giving presentations. But this morning, I had to stand in front of a class of about 20, plus my tutor, for over an hour and a half. Luckily, I only spoke for about ten minutes.
You know when you're nervous, and you speak too fast, and you know you are doing it but can't stop yourself, like you don't have a chance to slow down? And when you get the shakes, you can feel your hands and even your voice shaking and you can't calm yourself down? Yeah, I have that. And this morning, it was really bad. I rushed through my part of the presentation way too quickly.
Either way, its done now. my group went first and last week I couldn't believe we volunteered to go first but now I am glad we did. Now, we get to relax and watch the other five or six groups present and not have to worry about it every again.
Anyway, this has been a slight fail of a post but I haven't updated in a while and this was the most interesting part of my day. Another post soon, I promise Blog. I wouldn't want you to get withdrawl. *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment