"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" ~Albus Dumbledore

Saturday 30 April 2011

Saturday the Thirtieth - the end!

Well, I did it, I finished BEDA without skipping a single day! Congratulations to me.

On the one hand, I am proud of myself for finding time every day for the last month to write - even if some, if not most, of it turned out to be complete and utter rubbish. Doing this everyday, I did learn a little about patience and perseverance. And some other things beginning with P.

On the other foot, I do feel like my creativity suffered, being "forced" to write something everyday. Plus there were some days this month that I wouldn't have even put the laptop on if it wasn't for BEDA.

So overall, I would say that I am glad I completed BEDA for the first time but I'm not sure I will do it again. I'd prefer to write when I feel inspired and end up with something really good (hopefully). It will feel a little weird tomorrow to not have to remember to blog before I go to bed but I'm glad it's over.

So Blog, I have had a good April, writing everyday so that you can experience it with me. And I will see you soon*, in May!




*Saying that, I will probably blog tomorrow or the next day to talk about Doctor Who, depending on how I feel about tonight's episode. So, see you then!

1 comment: