"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" ~Albus Dumbledore

Sunday 10 April 2011

Sunday Tenth - Frankie

Hello, hello! It is currently 4 o'clock over in good ol' England and I have spent the day doing practically nothing. Really, the most productive thing I've done today is walk over to my boyfriend's house.

So... what to write about today? Well, my family have gone on holiday this week, leaving me behind as I still have a week of university left. So, I have essentially moved in with my boyfriend for the week.

Oh, I know a fun little topic I can blabber on about. We have a motorcaravan. We have had a motorcaravan for the last ten years. An interesting little fact about my family life ... kind of. Well, it is for me, especially to see my friend's reactions when I tell them. Some are interested, as it is a little bit weird to have a motorcaravan - a caravan, sure. Or to stay in a hotel or a tent. Most are surprised, but this is usually because I introduce our motorcaravan by name: Frankie. Some reactions include: "Oh, I thought you had a new family member!" and "That is really weird, to name it." Well, that is due to it's brand name, Frankia. We are a very loving family to name our vehicles. Or, at least, that's what we tell ourselves.

Anyway! Before I freak anyone out even more with my family's ... different sense of humour, I think I will sign off now. But before I go, I would like to know about my readers' holiday experiences: hotel? tent? caravan? chalet?

See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. my family ALWAYS uses a hotel when we go places. seriously, i think my family would FREAK if we had to use a tent. lol

    ReplyDelete