"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" ~Albus Dumbledore

Thursday 28 April 2011

Thursday Twenty-Eighth - genius? I think not!

Hey guys. I just finished taking the Eureka Aptitude test, from the TV show 'A Town Called Eureka' - check it out, it's amazing. Anyway, I was looking up when the new episodes start (which I couldn't find by the way) and found this quiz. It's basically a 20 question IQ test. It has questions on Shakespeare, architecture, circles and Lord of the Flies.

Anyway, check it out:

You scored 10 out of 20.
You're no genius... yet! Why not give it another go and see if you can come top of the class and join the geniuses of Eureka!


Pretty good, huh? I mean, I cheated a little bit on some of them; who is supposed to know the name of 17th century headdress? But I was equally impressed that I remembered some stuff from GCSE Biology! I was so sure I had repressed all that!

So, here, have the linky-thingy:
http://www.syfy.co.uk/quiz/eureka-aptitude-test

Try it out! Seriously, it took me, like, 15 minutes and that's including me searching Google. Let me know how you did! See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I got 10 too! I only cheated twice. Some of them are REALLY hard! :)

    ReplyDelete