"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" ~Albus Dumbledore

Monday 13 June 2011

Life at University

So, I have finished first year! Isn't that amazing? I suppose I shouldn't boast too much until I actually find out how well I did in exams. Anyway, I have written quite a few things over the last few months about how university is for me but now it's time for something different. Last week, I took my camera in and filmed some parts of my campus, mashed them together and voila! YouTue video! Yeah, bet you didn't know I was also on YouTube! Oh, you did? Have I already mentioned that on here? I can't remember.

Anyway! Here is my video. And you know, feel free to make fun - I am already aware that I make crappy videos and am not very comfortable in front of a camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment