"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" ~Albus Dumbledore

Saturday 3 December 2011

Remember the time we stole the whole day?

I should probably be finishing off my essay or cleaning my room or doing something productive but for several reasons, I simply do not have the energy. The main reason is for the last few days I have been suffering from a cold. This has led me to realise something... well actually two things. One, my immune system sucks. And two, I get sick when I have work to do.

This time, I have an essay due in on Tuesday. I finished it this morning, all 2500 words, it just needs editing and printing off. And luckily, I have had most of the past week off to write it. Which is actually quite fortunate because last Monday, I caught a cough. Then Wednesday, I woke up with a sore throat. Then yesterday I suffered the whole day with a running nose. Now it's Saturday and I have the whole shebang!

This sort of thing has happened to me before. Last year over Easter I had two 2000 word essays to write in a week and a half, with the flu. Good track record, huh?

But I'm pretty sure you don't want to hear all this. What I do want you hear about, if you haven't already, is Alex Day's new song 'Forever Yours'. I am a little bit obsessed with it. Can't help it, it is so good! Anyway, here's Charlie's video for it - stupidly funny! And on Nerimon's channel, he plea's to help him get it to Christmas Number One, so I am spreading the word! Yep, to all five of my readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment