"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" ~Albus Dumbledore

Friday 24 February 2012

or a Young Lady's Entrance into the World

I'm feeling the urge to write, even though I cannot spell, because I haven't in over a week. But to be honest, nothing that extraordinary has happened in the last week. If you will remember, I mentioned last time that I had a presentation. Well, that happened on Tuesday. It went alright, actually! Even though my hands shook, I didn't speak really fast and whiz through my part like I did in History last year!

Right now, I should probably be working on my essay, or at least reading the novel I need to finish by Monday, but I'm not. I am in fact at The Boyfriend's house. And apparently I am "tempting" him by lying on my stomach on the bed, typing this.

He wants me to add that he thinks I make a nice pillow. As he is currently drifting off on my back. Yes, before you ask, we are a very weird couple.

Yes, Cazz, last week's title was from Samuel Richardson - it's the alternate title to his first novel Pamela. See if anyone knows this one! Gosh, I am so imaginative with title's at the moment, aren't I?

Ok, I think that is enough rambling for now. I haven't written a very good post but I have at least let you guys know that I'm still around. So, until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment